Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine Events

Happiness is simple. Get your favorite characters from gacha. Especially special event gacha.

Imo the most interesting feature of mobile games is their events, like Halloween event, New Year event, and the currently running event is Valentine event. It's the moment when players collecting items, prizes and special characters by playing the event's missions/quests, also grinding level because the experience points are usually higher than normal quests. And these are from today's gacha~

Got my Queen by the first draw!
I've been waiting for this! Finally I have a ☆5 Rukia-sama! Ah she's as sweet as ever when it's about bunnies~ This time the design is based on the manga's Valentine color page years ago. That sexy Rukia-sama///////// But seems they forgot her cute flower necklace (:'3c

Bleach chapter 344
I just realized you can actually make a team of same characters, but you can't do it when those are the same unit. Like now I put 3 Rukias together, each are different units from different events. If I have 2 Valentine Rukia units, I can't put them together in one team. I'm so happy~
Waifu team heheheheheh
Literally mahou shoujo
With her summon: Choco Chappy
I also got Soifon and her obsession w
Meanwhile KHUx is currently holding a special gacha event along with Valentine event. This gacha only needs 900 gems to get 3 medals of 2 ☆5 medals and 1 ☆6 medal. Not hoax yo! I got more Zack I'll make him the most powerful I have! Definitely!
More Zack!!!!!
Next of course JoJo SS doesn't have a Valentine event (I do hope they would have, like the prize would be JonaEri or JoseQ special medals or both), but there's SSR Stroheim Stardust Point event. Currently I'm collecting the diamonds to get ready for the next 7+2 gacha draw. But now the featured gacha is the medals with special unit abilities, which means first draw is definitely an SR medal. Luckily I got new SR Joseph-ojiichan with a nice ability for gauge skill!! And Ojiichan is so cool here////
New ojiichan medal~
And I'm still unlucky with FGO gacha. It seems my magic power is not enough. It might be because I used them more on other games (:'3c FGO Valentine event starts tomorrow and the featured servant is Nero bride version. No hope for me to get her by gacha... I hope she can be obtained by playing the special quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention!

Do read this before start scrolling if you don't want to be disappointed!

This blog is my personal blog that contains anything that interests me and Japanese stuffs. Mostly it's about the games I've been playing, things that happened IRL and just a random post to let out my feels. I'm so into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so expect most of my posts are about that or connected with that.