Saturday, February 6, 2016

Eva and Grablu Mobage

This is much difficult to play despite it's only a puzzle game.
I'm sure everyone knows Evangelion series. I downloaded this game a while ago, Evangelion Puzzle Buster. It's not a puzzle battle with time, it's battle with the Angels. 


Drag the orbs at least 3 same colors together to attack the Angels. The characters on top of the orbs board are also can be dragged. Put the orbs vertically together under the character with same color to raise up the attack. Also you can attack just by 2 orbs if you put those under same color character.

This game is pretty difficult but interesting. But seems they don't update much.There seem no special event too. Also the login bonuses aren't much. I'm having difficulty to level up. But on my first gacha I immediately got a ☆3 Kaworu and evolved him 2 days ago//////////


Thanks to him I'm still playing this game.
Gah it's hard to get the energy orbs, Idk when I can do the premium gacha... Well just level up and evolve for now.

Another game I started to play is Granblue Fantasy. I actually knew this game when I was in Kanazawa. I always seeing Granblue Fantasy and Shironeko Project ads on TV. I tried to play Shironeko, it was nice but it kept downloading data and took lots of time to load Idk, so I uninstalled it. While Granblue, thanks to the ojisan seiyuus there and their currently running event, I installed it without thinking~



The art is pretty, the music is beautiful and it's full voiced! I'm so happy~ Then it turned out that this game is an RPG featuring the designs of Final Fantasy VI art director Hideo Minaba, and Nobuo Uematsu as its composer. NO WONDER WOAH (*A*) Siliconera

The job feature.
These are the featured characters in current event. Mainly it's an event to try these SSR characters (and some others). Ojisan darake~

Favorite ojisans~
From upper left Fujiwara Keiji-san, Amada Masao-san (don't know him though...), Yasumoto Hiroki-san and Koyama Rikiya-san. Ah especially Rikiya-san///// and I'm so happy I can put his character in my team eventhough it's only in event period. Veteran seiyuus are the best.

There are also Sawashiro Miyuki and Sugita Tomokazu. This two seriously lots of works they do together.

So many games to play and lots are coming too hahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention!

Do read this before start scrolling if you don't want to be disappointed!

This blog is my personal blog that contains anything that interests me and Japanese stuffs. Mostly it's about the games I've been playing, things that happened IRL and just a random post to let out my feels. I'm so into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so expect most of my posts are about that or connected with that.