Thursday, February 4, 2016

K, JoJo, and Seiyuu

One reason I watch any anime is because of the seiyuus.
To be exact the priorities are:
1. Seiyuu
2. Genre
3. Art
The story follows after.

This time, despite I have watched K's 1st season and its movie, I'm still in love with JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken which makes K's 2nd season more fun to enjoy. Lots of JoJo seiyuus are in K. There are:
1. Namikawa Daisuke as Shiro (Giorno, ASB)
2. Ono Daisuke as Kurou (Joutarou, ASB-anime-EoH)
3. Sugita Tomokazu as Munakata (Joseph, ASB-anime-EoH)
4. Sawashiro Miyuki as Awashima (Jolyne, ASB-EoH)
5. Hayami Show as Ichigen (Vanilla Ice, Mirai e no Isan-anime-EoH)
6. Okitsu Kazuyuki as Nagare (Jonathan, ASB-anime-EoH)
7. Sakurai Takahiro as Kusanagi (Buccellati, Vento Aureo PS2)
8. Kaji Yuuki as Tatara (Johnny, ASB)
All JoJo's from part 1-7 (minus 4) and Vanilla Ice are in K. Also Rie joins in!

Deep inside I'm still hoping they will change Johnny's seiyuu in EoH, or I would hate him for real.

4 comments:

  1. Wuihihihi banyak juga ya ternyata seiyuu Jojo hijrah ke negeri K
    dan sampe sekarang masih nyangkut di episode 3 belom diterusin..*geret saya*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingits cuy, sampe nggak fokus w. Lah kan lo udah kelar DWD, nonton gih :V

      Delete
  2. Naruhodo ~
    Bisa begitu yah. Gw ga ngikutin jojo sih, tapi gw tau seiyuu2 itu karena ngikutin K. Jadi ngebayangin gimana mereka suarain karakter jojo hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dengan perbedaan art yang sungguh jauh w. Ah gue jadi pengen ngedit ini post masukkin gambar perbandingan www

      Delete

Attention!

Do read this before start scrolling if you don't want to be disappointed!

This blog is my personal blog that contains anything that interests me and Japanese stuffs. Mostly it's about the games I've been playing, things that happened IRL and just a random post to let out my feels. I'm so into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so expect most of my posts are about that or connected with that.