Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mobage I'm Currently on

Mobage (mobile games) can be played anywhere and anytime you want, especially when you don't know when you're busy or rarely be at home. I used to play games on computer before I got PSP, but now my PSP battery isn't good anymore, it could die fast. Meanwhile mobage is developing nowadays. Especially Japanese games. Mostly I play games which are anime adaptation games or the games that have the full voice characters with the seiyuus I like.

Now after bunch of mobage I've been playing, only these four that I keep until now.

JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken -Stardust Shooters-


Probably most of the best games I've ever played. Because I'm biased with this series and especially this game only focuses on part 1-3, my favorite JoJo parts. Which is why I'm not happy when they released part 4 ability medals to celebrate part 4 anime confirmed. Almost two years I've been playing this game and this game is the easiest to level up, easiest to get characters and its events give many prizes, even the login bonus is really generous. I'm having a lot of fun playing this kimyouna karambol game www

These are the medals I've been collecting. I only need JoseCae SSR and my tenshis SSR medals to complete my collections. I won't stop until I get them!


Next are the new mobage which just released last year.

Bleach -Brave Souls-
For now, Brave Souls is the only Bleach game that can fulfill my need of Bleach anime. I hope they'll decide when the anime will continue. My main target for playing this game is to collect all Rukia and Grimmjow!













They just released the English ver. last week which I didn't aware. My other Bleach friends are playing there while I'm alone playing in Japanese server :'3c But the characters I got are good, I won't play the English ver.~

Fate/Grand Order
This game allows you to own all Fate series' servants Anyway I gotta get them all. My luck is the lowest here, I could hardly get SSR servants;;;;;;;





I'm okay, I got my Andersen. He's the strongest caster no matter what!

Kingdom Hearts Unchainedx
The prologue of Kingdom Hearts series. I might not getting to enjoy seiyuu service here but I'm pretty lucky to get almost all my favorite characters already this fast~





I hope Sephiroth gacha will show up again later. I missed the chance to gacha Zack again last week orz

1 comment:

Attention!

Do read this before start scrolling if you don't want to be disappointed!

This blog is my personal blog that contains anything that interests me and Japanese stuffs. Mostly it's about the games I've been playing, things that happened IRL and just a random post to let out my feels. I'm so into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so expect most of my posts are about that or connected with that.