Saturday, October 3, 2015

Watching DOCTORS 2

Sawamura Ikki is like the worst ikemen ossan I've ever fallen to. What makes it even worse is that the first drama with him as Sagara Kousuke, the main character of DOCTORS.

Sagara-sensei, a genius surgeon who smiles a lot but has really bad personality. He is two-faced and would stab people from the back in order to get anything he wants, especially to make the hospital he works at to be the best hospital in Japan. But then in this second season, he started to look even colder and attacking people directly with his sharp words. Though all the reason was because of his dead wife, he couldn't save him so he will do anything so that no one else would die like her.



He is close with one of the nurse Miyabe Sachi who he believes is an ally he could trust. Miyabe does clearly has crush on him but Sagara-sensei only uses her to reach his goal. I just get reeeaaaallllllly envy of her when Sagara-sensei is talking with her and the way he looks at her. I hope he won't develop any romantic feelings towards her nor anyone else.

Meanwhile Moriyama is stressed. Maybe he hit his head with golf stick :V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention!

Do read this before start scrolling if you don't want to be disappointed!

This blog is my personal blog that contains anything that interests me and Japanese stuffs. Mostly it's about the games I've been playing, things that happened IRL and just a random post to let out my feels. I'm so into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, so expect most of my posts are about that or connected with that.